Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sandeep mukherjee <wi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/11/09 19:44:13 UTC

Basic Auth for Solr Streaming Expressions

Hello everyone,
I trying to find the documentation for Basic Auth plugin for Solr Streaming expressions. But I'm not able to find it in the documentation anywhere. Could you please point me in right direction of how to enable Basic auth for Solr Streams?
I'm creating StreamFactory as follows: I wonder how and where can I specify Basic Auth username and password
@Bean
public StreamFactory streamFactory() {
    SolrConfig solrConfig = ConfigManager.getNamedConfig("solr", SolrConfig.class);

    return new StreamFactory().withDefaultZkHost(solrConfig.getConnectString())
            .withFunctionName("gatherNodes", GatherNodesStream.class);
}

Re: Basic Auth for Solr Streaming Expressions

Posted by Kevin Risden <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sandeep!

Kevin Risden

Posted by sandeep mukherjee <wi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.