Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/16 19:28:13 UTC

Plz review: Logger initialization code

Hi there,

as already discussed, I have removed the deprecated flagging stuff in
Logger.php.

New is a method for configuring it:
public static function configure($configurationFile = null,
$configurationClass = null )

Not calling this method or calling it with defaults lets Log4PHP log
to stdout, without any configuration.
The behaviour befor was not to do anything at all, except for having
an error when no property file was given.

However, if you have any time, please review. Comments welcome.

I will work on that a bit more the next days, clean up a bit and such.

Thanks
Christian