Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2004/05/27 08:55:38 UTC

Armin is still offline

Hi all,

Armin left me a message on my voice box. He encountered a crash of his
main computer which was used as internet gateway.
He said it will take him at least some days to repair the system and to
be back online.

I propose to defer all discussions about when exactly we should have a
new rc release until Armin is back online.

c ya,
Thomas

Re: Armin is still offline

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I be back. After my hard disk crash I now online again.

Unfortunately I lost all data since my last backup (as always, my last
backup was two weeks ago and after the rejected vote for two-level cache
I don't backup it - fu..! damn stupid!). So all two-level cache stuff is
now in "bit-heaven". I will try to rewrite the two-level cache support
this week (other stuff like the new batch handling for 1.1 can be
restored from backup).

regards,
Armin