Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2007/10/08 13:47:31 UTC

Problem within Continuum 1.1 Beta 2 or Beta 3 generate-sources

Hello,

i'd like to know why mvn ignores my generate-sources when running in
continuum ?
If i do on cmd-line: mvn generate-source all is fine ?

thanks for answer,
Jens

Re: Problem within Continuum 1.1 Beta 2 or Beta 3 generate-sources

Posted by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>.
Maybe you are right, i try to run an ANT and XDoclet Goal.
I also will ask in maven-maling list.

Thanks,
Jens

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.