Posted to user@flink.apache.org by ant burton <ap...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/05 21:52:00 UTC

Flink on AWS EMR Protobuf

Hello,

Has anybody experienced the following error on AWS EMR 5.8.0 with Flink 1.3.1

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$GetFileInfoRequestProto cannot be cast to com.google.protobuf.Message

Thanks,

Re: Flink on AWS EMR Protobuf

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
I'm not sure if this is a Flink issue. It popped up on other non-Flink
projects as well:

http://community.cloudera.com/t5/Storage-Random-Access-HDFS/map-red-over-hbase-in-cdh-5-7/td-p/43902

I would defenitely check your dependencies. This looks like conflicting
versions in your classpaths.

Timo

Re: Flink on AWS EMR Protobuf

Posted by ant burton <ap...@gmail.com>.