Posted to user@storm.apache.org by st...@ccarrington.co.uk on 2016/04/14 16:42:08 UTC

storm debug messages in worker logs

Hi,

storm version .10

I'm using the default worker.xml config provided with storm.

In my worker logs, I'm getting messages such as "Getting metrics for client
connection". Looking at the storm code, these messages should be debug level,
not info:

storm-core/src/jvm/org/apache/storm/messaging/netty/Client.java:
       LOG.debug("Getting metrics for client connection to {}",
dstAddressPrefixedName);

I don't understand why I'm getting debug messages when the worker.xml is
configured for an info level.

Please can somebody clarify for me?

Thanks

Re: storm debug messages in worker logs

Posted by Andrey Dudin <do...@gmail.com>.
Add -XX:+PrintFlagsFinal and -XX:+PrintFlagsInitial to worker.childopts,
and show all provided arguments.

--
С уважением Дудин Андрей

Re: storm debug messages in worker logs