Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Whitmore, Mattie" <mw...@harris.com> on 2012/09/06 19:51:58 UTC

Cluster Dumper

A while back I was looking at how the clustering algorithm was seeming to filter data.  Now I'm wondering if clusterdumper just isn't working properly.  I ran a clusterdumper with 100 sample points, and the points within each cluster does not equal the number which the dumper says there should be.  For instance with a cluster where n=2, there are 11 points printed from the dumper.  I am wondering if others are having this issue as well?

Thanks!

Mattie Whitmore
Mathematician/IR&D Software Engineer
HARRIS  Corporation - Advanced Information Solutions