Posted to users@camel.apache.org by anoordover <an...@live.nl> on 2012/06/13 12:58:44 UTC

classloading in jboss and activemq component

I recall that allthough the classloading in camel 2.8 is resolved in camel
for JBoss that in that version of activemq there still remained an issue
with classloading in the activemq component.
I recall that there was an jira issue created. Can anybody help me to find
it.
This issue is a blocker for us to easily migrate to another camel version. I
want to find out whether this is solved or not and in what version.

We also have an issue with our asynch redelivered routes in newer versions
of camel.
This issue is about the cachelevel having another default setting. Can we
set this using a system wide system-property?
If we can't do that we need to redeploy all our camel war's.
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3828

Re: classloading in jboss and activemq component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM, anoordover <an...@live.nl> wrote:

> Can you explain how the cache level is shared among several war's?
> I can not find any static fields that contain this level.
> In what class can I find this?

You can set it on the JmsComponent, so you need to set that in each WAR.
But then you only need to do that once per WAR

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: classloading in jboss and activemq component

Posted by anoordover <an...@live.nl>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM, anoordover <an...@live.nl> wrote:

> I recall that allthough the classloading in camel 2.8 is resolved in camel
> for JBoss that in that version of activemq there still remained an issue
> with classloading in the activemq component.
> I recall that there was an jira issue created. Can anybody help me to find
> it.
> This issue is a blocker for us to easily migrate to another camel version.
> want to find out whether this is solved or not and in what version.

Its fixed in AMQ 5.6.0, not in 5.5.1 or older.

> We also have an issue with our asynch redelivered routes in newer versions
> of camel.
> This issue is about the cachelevel having another default setting. Can we
> set this using a system wide system-property?
> If we can't do that we need to redeploy all our camel war's.
> see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3828

No, you can set the cache levels on the component level though, so you only
need to sett it once.

Claus Ibsen