Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kunal chakma <kc...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/14 15:49:35 UTC

Integrating Solr 5.2.0 with nutch 1.10

Hi,
     I am very new to the nutch and solr plateform. I have been trying a
lot to integrate Solr 5.2.0 with nutch 1.10 but not able to do so. I have
followed all the steps mentioned at nutch 1.x tutorial page but when I
execute the following command ,

bin/nutch solrindex http://localhost:8983/solr crawl/crawldb/ -linkdb
crawl/linkdb/ crawl/segments/20150613164847/ -filter -normalize

I get the following errors
Indexer: starting at 2015-06-14 19:05:28
Indexer: deleting gone documents: false
Indexer: URL filtering: false
Indexer: URL normalizing: false
Active IndexWriters :
SOLRIndexWriter
solr.server.url : URL of the SOLR instance (mandatory)
solr.commit.size : buffer size when sending to SOLR (default 1000)
solr.mapping.file : name of the mapping file for fields (default
solrindex-mapping.xml)
solr.auth : use authentication (default false)
solr.auth.username : username for authentication
solr.auth.password : password for authentication

Indexer: java.io.IOException: Job failed!
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:1357)
at org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexingJob.index(IndexingJob.java:113)
at org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexingJob.run(IndexingJob.java:177)
at org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexingJob.main(IndexingJob.java:187)

Please help me in resolving the issue.

 *With regards,*

*KUNAL CHAKMA*
Computer Science & Engineering Department
National Institute of Technology Agartala
Jirania-799055,
Agartala,Tripura
India

 Signature powered by
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=4&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_4>
WiseStamp

Re: Integrating Solr 5.2.0 with nutch 1.10

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
No clue, you'd probably have better luck on the Nutch user's list
unless there are _Solr_ errors. Does your Solr log show any errors?

Best,
Erick