Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stuart Stephen <sw...@swadge.co.uk> on 2002/08/12 00:33:17 UTC

ADMINS: Ban a user?

Hello Admins?

Can we please get marcos@manosso.com.br banned from this list please? This
is the second time I have recieved his 'advertising questionnaire' that I
still have absolutely no intention of looking at.

It's completely off topic and of no interest to all the parties subscribed
to this TOMCAT USERS list. It's just plain and simple SPAM.

Thank you,
SS.

Re: ADMINS: Ban a user?

Posted by Michele Neylon -Blacknight Solutions <in...@blacknight-solutions.com>.
At 09.59 12/08/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>I agree... Dirty spammer

Can I second that? Or is it third at this stage?

>-Josh
>
>"Rimmer, real dumplings, proper dumplings when they're properly
>   cooked to perfection, proper dumplings, should not bounce."

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/

Re: ADMINS: Ban a user?

Posted by Josh <jo...@isa.net.au>.
I agree... Dirty spammer

Posted by "Sexton, George" <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
While we are doing this, why don't we put a filter on subject and exclude
the following key words:

URGENT

REQUIRE

DESPERATE