Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2006/08/24 16:00:03 UTC

Joining Incubator PMC (was Re: [VOTE] Accept Wicket into the Incubator)

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 8/24/06, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> ...=== Name ===
>>
>> Obviously, the
>
> Looks like something's missing on that line, it ends after "Obviously,
> the".

Not having a good day. That was where I started saying that I'd done a
US trademark search that showed nothing, but decided not to mention it.

> Apart from that: +1.
>
> Not sure if binding or not, I've signed up as a mentor for Wicket but
> didn't participate in incubator activities before.

Currently non-binding. But, as an ASF member, you should ask the
Incubator PMC to join. Once you've joined, your votes will become
binding. (at least that is my understanding)

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Joining Incubator PMC (was Re: [VOTE] Accept Wicket into the Incubator)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 8/24/06, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> > ...Not sure if binding or not, I've signed up as a mentor for Wicket but
> > didn't participate in incubator activities before.
>
> Currently non-binding. But, as an ASF member, you should ask the
> Incubator PMC to join. Once you've joined, your votes will become
> binding. (at least that is my understanding)

Ok, here it goes then: I'd like to join the incubator PMC if you guys want me.

I tend to have an overstuffed schedule, so can't promise much
involvement besides helping with Wicket incubation as a mentor. But
I'm happy to help when I manage to find some time.

-Bertrand