Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Ulf Dittmer <ul...@ulfdittmer.com> on 2005/05/14 14:26:51 UTC

language entry for new scripting engine

Hello-

The BSFEngine for Prolog I announced a while back has now matured a
good deal, and I would like to ask to include it in the
Language.properties file. The relevant line would be:

prolog = ubc.cs.JLog.Extras.BSF.JLogBSFEngine, plog|prolog

Thanks in advance, and let me know if there are any questions.

Cheers,
Ulf

Re: language entry for new scripting engine

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ulf,

Sorry for the delay.

I've just added prolog support in Languages.property file

thanks !!

--Sanka