Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fabian Sommer <fa...@web.de> on 2002/09/17 18:00:51 UTC

form file upload with dynaactionform?

Hi folks!

Perhaps silly question, but I don't get the answer by browsing the
struts-docs: I got a html:file - input field and want to parse the input
file for some data.
1. Which data type is the right one to get the result of the input
field? I've got a dynaactionform-bean to retrieve the form data
(enctype="multipart.."), I tried "org.apache.struts.upload.DiskFile" as
type for the inputFile-property, but  that didn't work?
2. Which io-stream is best to parse a tab-separated Asccii-Data-File? It
contains different data: Timestamps and Float values.

Thanks for hints and help!
Fabian