Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Kidd, Ted R" <Te...@Integris-Health.com> on 2008/11/15 22:53:20 UTC

Apache configure

Hello,

I am running AIX 5.2 and am attempting to run "make" against Apache
2.0.63.     I have the following filesets installed.

# rpm -qa | grep gcc

gcc-c++-4.0.0-1

gcc-4.0.0-1

libgcc-4.0.0-1

I am able to run the configure to completion using the command CC=gcc
./configure, but when I attempt to run the "make", I encounter this
error.

collect2: library libgcc_s not found

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

I have searched for this file and it is not on the server.  Can someone
provide assistance?

Thank you...

Ted Kidd

405-951-2401

ted.kidd@integrisok.com

Systems Engineer

This e-mail may contain identifiable health information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).