Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Meet <mi...@netreachasia.com> on 2010/09/29 10:09:50 UTC

AXIS2- ArrayList Conversion Issue from OMTextImpl

Hi Friends,

I need little help here.
I have created webservice using AXIS2-Eclipse Plugin. Here is sample code.
public ArrayList getWorkIntNo(String title){
		ArrayList arrayList = new ArrayList();
                          arrayList.add( 1 );
                          arrayList.add( 2 );
		return arrayList;
	}
This service is deployed on weblogic 10. I am calling this service from java
client with the following code.

RPCServiceClient serviceClient = new RPCServiceClient();
         Options options = serviceClient.getOptions();
         EndpointReference targetEPR = new
EndpointReference("http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/WorkRetrievalService");
         options.setTo(targetEPR);

         QName qname = new QName("http://webservices.nr.cm",
"getWorkIntNo");
         Object[] args = new Object[] { };
         Class[] types = new Class[] { ArrayList.class };
         Object[] response = serviceClient.invokeBlocking(qname,args,types);
         ArrayList al = (ArrayList) response[0];
         for (int i=0; i<al.size(); i++){
        	 System.out.println(al.get(i));
         }

All the time i am getting output as
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMTextImpl@*****
instead of real values of arraylist.

Is there anything wrong with this code?

I tried to generate WSDL from JAVA WEB SERVICE using AXIS2-Eclipse plugin.
Here it is.
          <xs:element name="getWorkIntNoResponse">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="return"
nillable="true" type="xs:anyType"/>