Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2015/11/29 18:42:01 UTC

Using Maven (was RE: [QUESTION/DISCUSSION] Does our required Java version need updating?)

[ ... ]
> Don't forget Maven is also an Apache project :)
>
> Building the Java bits with Maven should allow automated bundling
> staging to Nexis Repo also.
>
> Thanks,
> Carl
[orcmid]

Don't forget that the staging to Nexis Repo must be tied to an AOO release and not any intermediate (release candidates) builds, nightly builds, or dev builds.

I suppose the buildbot arrangement might be impacted too?