Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Christopher Nido <cm...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/22 19:03:45 UTC

spamassassin dkim and domain keys checks

  I have spamassasin 3.2.3 installed on my MTA. I have Fedora Core 2.
 I am trying to enable Domain Keys and DKIM checks but spamassassin is
 not able to do them. I have both Mail::DKIM and Mail::DomainKeys perl
 modules installed on the box and when I manually do spamassassin checks
 by running a command like:
  cat email with dkim sig and dk sig | /usr/bin/spamassassin >
 text.file
  I do not see the DomainKeys result and DKIM result.
   I also tried to change the score of DKIM and Domain Keys to check
 if the email from Yahoo in Linux format is even signed by adding the
 lines below to the ~/.spamassassin/user_pref file:
  score DKIM_SIGNED  1
   score DK_SIGNED      1
   but there is no entry for the above lines in the output of the
 command

  How do I make spamassassin display the DK and DKIM results?

---------------------------------
Got a little couch potato?

Re: spamassassin dkim and domain keys checks

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 22.08.07 10:03, Christopher Nido wrote:
>   I have spamassasin 3.2.3 installed on my MTA. I have Fedora Core 2.
>  I am trying to enable Domain Keys and DKIM checks but spamassassin is
>  not able to do them. I have both Mail::DKIM and Mail::DomainKeys perl
>  modules installed on the box and when I manually do spamassassin checks
>  by running a command like:
>   cat email with dkim sig and dk sig | /usr/bin/spamassassin >
>  text.file
>   I do not see the DomainKeys result and DKIM result.

both plugins need to be manually enabled (but not together) - did you
uncomment DKIM (it's preferred over DomainKeys) in v312.pre in spamassassin
etc/ directory?

WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.