Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Michael Szalay <mi...@basis06.com> on 2009/05/20 08:22:42 UTC

Send X509Certificate with request

Hi all

I have a question using Apache CXF as a client for a web service.
I would like to send a certificate within the request for mutual authentication.

How can I programmatically add a certificate to the request?
I looked for a method like TLSClientParameters.addCertificate but
I have not found somehing like that.

Regards

Michael

Re: Send X509Certificate with request

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/implementing_ws_security_with_the ?

HTH,
Glen

Re: AW: Send X509Certificate with request

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
I'm unsure whether or not it automatically adds the certificate as a part of
the signing/encrypting (perhaps not).

Glen