Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by John Roland <jr...@belska.eu> on 2015/07/13 08:07:48 UTC

Adding users

I want to connect some users to Open Meetings from our training platform
(php+mysql).

All users already have a user hash so I was thinking to just connect to
the mysql database
and add their information to:
invitations
om_users

What fields are required to allow them to attend a meeting on a link like:
http://om.mydomain:5080/openmeetings/swf?invitationHash=5c91f37ad5c9806aa5997c1de3a3d99d&language=1

Are any other tables needed to update?

I see the login field in invitations sometimes contain a username,
sometimes a code like 2a896e9e-f4d4-40b7-a04e-197116cbfea9
or 1_email-address

The type field seems to contain user or contact

Are there any documentation on the database available?

Kind regards
JR

Re: Adding users

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Actually we have no available documentation on this
it is not good idea to provide DB hacking guides, it would be too hard to
recover

you can do it on your own risk :)

--
WBR