Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Adam Prime <ad...@utoronto.ca> on 2008/06/01 01:59:34 UTC

mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA

YAPC::NA is only a few weeks away, and I stumbled upon the beginning of
plans for a BOF there.  There's not a whole lot on the signup page yet,
but if you're interested (and going), you should signup.

The wiki page for the BOF is here:

http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=mod_perl%20BOF

Adam

Re: mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.
Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2008, at 3:09 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>
>> Count me in.  This should be fun.  Work on your mod_php jokes.
>
> does anyone even use that anymore ? (a serious question)

I am currently running mod_php in production ;)  I didn't write the app,
I just use it.

The conference dinner is Tuesday night, I posted a suggestion on the
wiki for the mod_perl bof to be held on Monday night.

Re: mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA

Posted by Jonathan Vanasco <jv...@2xlp.com>.

Re: mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA

Posted by "David E. Wheeler" <da...@kineticode.com>.
On Jun 5, 2008, at 12:09, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Adam Prime <ad...@utoronto.ca>
> wrote:
>> YAPC::NA is only a few weeks away, and I stumbled upon the
>> beginning of
>> plans for a BOF there.
>
> Count me in.  This should be fun.  Work on your mod_php jokes.

I'll be there, too.

David

Re: mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Adam Prime <ad...@utoronto.ca> wrote:
> YAPC::NA is only a few weeks away, and I stumbled upon the beginning of
> plans for a BOF there.

Count me in.  This should be fun.  Work on your mod_php jokes.

- Perrin