Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Gerdau <mg...@technosis.de> on 2003/05/09 07:37:50 UTC

Q: Need help configuring logging with TC running inprocess of Apache

Hi !

Is there anybody out there knowledgeable who would help me sorting
out logging with TC running inprocess (mod_jk2) with Apache ?

I'm using log4j and all is well when using TC standalone.

However when running inprocess I see all DEBUG msgs and the logfiles
quickly grow to several MB which severely reduces their value.

Any help appreciated, best,
Michael
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/