Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com> on 2017/01/31 19:55:38 UTC

Apex Big Data World 2017

Hi,

Could you please add the Apex Big Data World 2017 events to the
event calendar. The first one is in Pune, India on Feb 10th and the next
one in San Jose, USA on Apr 4th.

http://www.apexbigdata.com/pune-india/
http://www.apexbigdata.com/san-jose.html

Thanks

Re: Apex Big Data World 2017

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
You got it, my friend! I've added both events to the calendar.
Have a wonderful day,
~Melissa

Re: Apex Big Data World 2017

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.