Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Ranjith <ra...@sedin.co.in> on 2010/08/20 13:44:16 UTC

How to convert WAR application into console application (Making Unicorn has console application)

Hi all,
     Hi all, Unicorn just provide a URI and push the button. It will call a
series of validation services and report the results.I have already
downloaded and installed Unicorn. To Download the source code it is only
available for download from the Mercurial repository. To download it, use
the command "hg clone https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/unicorn"

To compile Unicorn, Apache Ant and Ivy are required. From Unicorn's
directory, run: "ant retrieve generate_observer generate_tasklist
default_conf war"

It works fine in apache-tomcat, what I want is how to make the unicorn as
console application. The input should passed through command line arguments
and output should displayed at console itself I don`t want to use any web
server to deploy it.

--
Cheers,
Ranjith Kumar.K

Re: How to convert WAR application into console application (Making Unicorn has console application)

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please do not cross-post to multiple users lists with questions like this,
it's considered quite rude. Take the time to find the appropriate list
and post to that one.

Erick