Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Levy, Avi" <av...@dor.state.wi.us> on 2004/11/22 23:53:48 UTC

BeanSerializer

Hi,

I'm trying to use BeanSerializer (from org.apache.axis.encoding.ser) to
manualy serialize my Java object into raw XML. However, I don't really
understand the javadoc of the serialize method in the class. Anyone knows
how to use that class to serialize some java objects?

Thanks,

-- AV

Re: XSD2Java utility?

Posted by Leonard Harris <na...@yahoo.com>.
Paul,

thanks for your feedback!  Since I have been using Axis only for the WebServices, I am not sure how to use XMLBeans or JAXB with Axis.  Is it just a matter of defining the deserializer/serializer in the web service deployment descriptor?

Regards,
Leonard.

Paul Callahan <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
Leonard,

For those tasks, I would recommend XMLBeans, JAXB, or Castor. Those
all provide XML--Java serialization/deserialization. Any of these can
be used with Axis to handle message style web service
requests/responses.

-pc

Re: XSD2Java utility?

Posted by Paul Callahan <ca...@gmail.com>.