Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/10 11:50:24 UTC

Proxy support for axis3 transport

Hi All,
    Proxy support is there in only axis2 transport. We need to
implement the same for axis3 transport. As this is not a feature used
by many, I think it would be OK to implement it after 1.5.

    Any thoughts on this please...

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Proxy support for axis3 transport

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
OOoooh, I didn't realise this . I thought that there were quite a few
people who wanted this initially?
.
I would suggest that this is going to be needed in 1.5 if my memory serves
me right?

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
10/02/2005 10:50
Please respond to