Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com> on 2000/03/02 12:16:04 UTC

jspc

Somebody answered my questions about this a couple of days ago, thanks.

Using jspc I can compile 'simple' JSPs but if I have a page with a taglib on
jspc throws its hands up in the air in horror. It says it can't find the
taglib, which is in the same place as the jsp, which is in the directory i'm
running jspc from.

Ideas anyone?

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor

RE: jspc

Posted by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com>.
OK,

I'll run a series of tests and then do a post to the bug list,

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor

Re: jspc

Posted by Danno Ferrin <sh...@earthlink.net>.