Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by teox78 <te...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 21:35:40 UTC

Re: Compress a folder with all its files

Hi Mark,
 I need to do something very similar and though of changing ListFile
processor in order to add attributes as you suggested. My question is : in
order to do this should I copy ListFile source code , make needed changes
and save it as a new class ? Then package it as a NAR and add it to lib
folder ....

Thank you
Matteo

Re: Compress a folder with all its files

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
Just wanted to chime in here.  ListFile does not add fragment attributes,
which has already been pointed out in this thread, but there's a JIRA to
add this capability [1], though it has not been worked on yet.

This JIRA would allow for MergeContent to be able to create an archive of
all the files listed from a directory at the point at which the listing was
made, ie., a discrete listing.