Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Delafond Sebastien <Se...@enst-bretagne.fr> on 2001/09/10 19:09:12 UTC

Reading a listfile

Hi,

my problem is the following : I got a list of jarfiles names, stored in a
properties file, on a one-name-per-line basis. From that file, I would
like to construct a list, separated by spaces, in order to check out the
files from my source system.

Is there a way to do that with Ant ? I tried to declare a fileset, but
since the files don't exist at the moment I'm constructing the list, that
just don't do it...

Any precise-enough RTFM-like answer is most welcome :)

--Seb