Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Ireland <Ch...@stepstone.com> on 2001/09/18 12:34:50 UTC

Building nsapi_redirector.so for iPlanet on Solaris 8

I am having a real problem trying to get some comprehensive instructions on
how to do this.  I am running iPlanet 4.1 SP7 in Solaris 8 connecting to a
Tomcat 3.2.3 server running on |Red Hat Linux 7, with the following set up:

SunOS devweb1 5.8 Generic_108528-07 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine
iPlanet 4.1 SP7
JDK 1.3
Ant 1.4
Servelet API 3.2.3
Tomcat 3.2.3

When I try to make the nsapi_redirector.so using the
$TOMCAT_HOME/src/native/netsacpe/Makefile.solaris I get the following error:

devweb1[root]# make -f Makefile.solaris
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `jk_ajp12_worker.o'
devweb1[root]#

Do you have or know of a comprehensive set of instructions on how to do this
build.

Regards Chris Ireland