Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matt Lyon <ma...@flowerpowered.com> on 2010/03/25 23:58:39 UTC

new! ruby version of the query server

http://github.com/mattly/couchdb-ruby-query-server

It's not yet really "complete", but it passes all of the specs in the
official query server spec suite. Runs on 1.8.7 and 1.9, but not 1.8.6
yet. Haven't tested it yet with MacRuby or Rubinius.

Feedback, Bug Reports, etc, all welcome.

Matt Lyon

Re: new! ruby version of the query server

Posted by John Merrells <jo...@merrells.com>.
oh wow... this is great.. i'd been putting off trying to do any MR with Couch because i'd have to rewrite my ruby code in javascript....

--
John Merrells
http://johnmerrells.com