Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net> on 2004/02/18 22:20:19 UTC

[Woody] Possible to set wd:label dynamically?

Is it possible to set the content <wd:label/> dynamically?

I know only at runtime the label of  the widget(s). I want to use the
binding framework and my JavaBean holds the label. How can I put the
label from the bean to the <wd:label/> element with woody? Is it possible?

Thank you.

Regards
Stephan

Re: [Woody] Possible to set wd:label dynamically?

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Hi Stefan,

You can generate you def file via XSP.

--