Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Curt <cu...@intel.com> on 2014/06/11 19:59:05 UTC

unsubscribe from MQTT does not remove Durable Subscriber topic

I did some experimenting today and see that when I create a durable
subscription, that subscription stays around for ever even after I
unsubscribe from the topic from the same client..

Is this a bug, issue ? or just a configuration problem?..
>From the spec and the reading I was assuming unsubscribe removed the durable
connection ?
Curt