Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ad...@mts.net on 2004/07/07 19:14:10 UTC

Apache Tomcat &JK connector

I hope that people on this list can help me. I have been trying to install Apache and Tomcat
on a Solaris 9 machine. I have had success up to the point of apache and tomcat working. I am
working on getting the JK connector to work. I was using the documentation provided at:

http://johnturner.com/howto/apache2-tomcat4112-sol8-howto.html

as a guide. Unfortunately I have run into a problem after running the

./configure --with-apxs=/some/path/to/apache2/bin/apxs

This configure seemed to work, but when I tried to run the make i got an error stating:

*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target 'mod_jk.so'
Current working directory /usr/local/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.5-
src/jk/native/apache-2.0
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target 'all-recursive'

I am trying to work with the 1.2.5 JK connector
apache 2.0.49 and Tomcat 5.0.27

I appreciate any help or suggestions that you can provide.

Adam