Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/07/30 18:55:32 UTC

Recommended books not a bit old?

Hi,

About https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books

I was wondering if we should not update certain books which are maybe not state of art now.

I think notably about the "Accounting and Supply Chain", "Reporting, Warehousing and Mining" and "User Interfaces and HTML/CSS" sections

Opinions, suggestions?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Recommended books not a bit old?

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Jacques, All,

I agree that the books in section 'User Interfaces and HTML/CSS' are a bit
to generic. Though good for entry level, I believe that developing
solutions for OFBiz requires more and developers should have this already
under their belt.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*