Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2016/06/23 21:20:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] Graduation

So..

http://kudu.incubator.apache.org/ is up - check [awesome]
0.9.1-RC VOTE(latest of many releases, [awesome], check)
healthy community, more dev@ discussion - check

What’s left? I think as a mentor it’s time for graduation.
The next steps if agreeable (let’s let this thread sit for at least
48-72 hours) would be:

1. pick a chair/VP - you guys and gals decide.
2. draft a resolution to VOTE on that includes:
  * chair
  * initial PMC - suggestion: keep PPMC assume yes, they want to
be on. Other considerations - include some ASF members on your PMC
so that you can get new ASF members and representation for Kudu.

I am +1 as your mentor - Kudu has done great.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Director, Information Retrieval and Data Science Group (IRDS)
WWW: http://irds.usc.edu/

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Todd,

+1

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Great work Jake, LGTM.

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Has anyone checked with Justin? We need to invite him since he wasn't part of the original PPMC..

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation