Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Muhammad Aamir <ma...@aamir.pk> on 2009/04/06 18:36:39 UTC

Unable to define accounting period

I have done it before, however around two days back I downloaded the trunk
again and when try to define accounting period, it gives following error:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service
invocation error (Could not find SimpleMethod XML document in resource:
component://common/script/org/ofbiz/common/period/PeriodServices.xml)

Regards
Muhammad Aamir

Re: Unable to define accounting period

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.