Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by 張豐齡 <yo...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/21 17:52:10 UTC

Video format

Hi,

I'm using OpenOffice 4.1.11.  I wanted to embed a video clip in the Impress
file but failed, the clip had been converted into the following format:
avi
3gp
asf
dv
flv
f4v
gif
mkv
mp4
amv
wav
wmv
xvid

The message was "The format of the selected file is not supported".  I like
to know what format the clip should be in.  Thanks & regards.

Freeman

Re: Video format

Posted by 張豐齡 <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response.  I haven't yet got a converter on internet to
convert MP4 file into xaf format.  Would you introduce a converter to do my
job?  Or would Impress be made compatible with video clip in MP4 format?
Thanks & regards.

<am...@aol.com.invalid> 於 2022年1月22日 週六 下午4:10寫道:

> Try .xaf

RE: Video format