Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by thammoud <th...@yahoo.com> on 2017/05/16 18:49:09 UTC

BinaryFieldIdentityResolver

Hello,

From what I understand, Ignite uses the equals of the binary image of the
key. we have a key that contains extra information that does not need to be
considered in equals/hashCode. I tried writing custom code using
BinaryFieldIdentityResolver bu it does not seem to work. Attached is the
example code. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

SimpleCacheTest.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n12896/SimpleCacheTest.java>

Re: BinaryFieldIdentityResolver

Posted by thammoud <th...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for making feel like an ass this morning :). Please keep up the great
work on this fantastic project.

Re: BinaryFieldIdentityResolver

Posted by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

You forgot to pass configuration to Ignition.start() method :)

Ignition.start(config);

-Dmitry