Posted to users@maven.apache.org by H€ñЮI× <ev...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/13 22:00:46 UTC

Maven 2 Site Language

I made some changes on the properties file for my language on Maven. But now
I don't know how I proceed to use it on my Maven project.
I put that file in the src/main/resources on my project and point on my
"pom" for that but even when I make some changes for that, the site stills
present the same properties file, looks like he seeks on the net for the
file and don't use the modified properties of my machine.
Where should I put that file?
Is there any plug-in that I have to insert for this to work?

Thx

--
Evandro Broering Nascimento
Florianópolis - SC - Brasil

"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now,
quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers..."
- Homer Simpson

Re: Maven 2 Site Language

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
IIRC you will need to pull the source code to maven-site-plugin, add
your properties file there, and build/install/deploy it for it to use
your updated language properties file. I believe you cannot simply add
it to your project's resources and expect it to be used.

Ideally, you would also contribute this updated properties file for
your language back to the Maven project so it could be included in
future m-s-p releases for the benefit of the rest of the Maven Users
community.

Wayne