Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 14:17:48 UTC

Automatic Website updates?

Hi,

this is for you gavin:
are there any news on the automatic deployment of the website by buildbot?
I think you said its an access problem, just wanted to ask.

Cheers
christian

Re: Automatic Website updates?

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> No, the CSS for that is shared amongst all projects and that didn't come
> across in the rsync, I'll sort it later.

Thanks!

Gavin, I just realized that I couldn't do such an update myself. Can
we have a section in the website, maybe developer docs, which describe
such tasks? I will help with creating the file if I would get your
notes on the doing.

This question will come up again if we want to create an incubator release.

Thanks,
Christian

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.