Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Porter <tx...@mindspring.com> on 2004/07/23 01:38:18 UTC

Do @todo tags _have_ to be in class & method javadoc blocks to show up in task list?

After creating a new method, Eclipse creates a ToDo marker in the body of the
methods like :

	// TODO Auto-generated method stub

After some minor experimentation, it looks like maven only searches the javadoc
comment blocks at the start of a class or method.

Is there a way to get maven to 'see' these orphan ToDo's and add them to the
task list?

--
Tom Porter                                       txporter@mindspring.com