Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Hugh Brien <hu...@novuscg.com> on 2002/03/18 20:30:34 UTC

Intake vs JakartaCommonsValidator

Does anyone know if the version of Intake in Jetspeed JETSPEED_1_3A2 works correctly?  I was wondering if it is compatable with the latest version of Validator in Jakarta Commons.
r,
Hugh

RE: Intake vs JakartaCommonsValidator

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
> Does anyone know if the version of Intake in Jetspeed
> JETSPEED_1_3A2 works correctly?  I was wondering if it is
> compatable with the latest version of Validator in Jakarta Commons.

No I don't know but I'd be interested to find out if it works with the
current Jetspeed cvs.
Could you explain the differences between Intake and Validator?
Do you recommend using one or the other?