Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cyberjobe <cy...@yahoo.com.br> on 2004/06/24 23:34:51 UTC

Re: Tomcat does not compiles my .jsp! -> the solution!

Hi!

Well...its working! But just when I run the server with the script
"startup.sh", NOT the Tomcat5.sh (from /bin/jsvc-src dir).

It created the org/apache/jsp/index_jsp.java and index_jsp.class on
work/Catalina/localhost/jsp1 dir.

So... may this be a bug? (the Tomcat5.sh script is wrong! At least to me :)

Now I have to make a new start-up script to put on my /etc/rc.d dir...

Thanks everybody!
Cyberjobe

Posted by Niklas Lindholm <to...@nilin.se>.
Hi!

I tried skipping using jsvc and start Tomcat using startup.sh instead
(which starts java directly) and now it works for me too!

Although using jsvc works fine in my old environment..

Thanks for the hint!

/Niklas