Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 11:13:12 UTC

Re: Karaf Cellar - Site Vs. Instance Configuration

>  I also see the configuration files I
> added to the etc directory (these are all config files for declarative
> service apps) are owned by bundle "Apache Karaf :: Cellar :: Config". Is
> that correct?

No, this is not correct! Cellar should not do that, as it can cause issues.
Cellar should use *listConfigurations* instead of *getConfiguration*

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

Re: Karaf Cellar - Site Vs. Instance Configuration

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Ioannis is right. I understood the "Cellar configuration" files (which
is correct).

I will take a look.

Regards
JB