Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org> on 2009/03/28 05:11:38 UTC

Re: [classlib][luni] - SO_REUSEADDR's default value of ServerSocket should be true on Linux (HARMONY-6090)

Are both patches required? I applied the latest patch, but the class
PlainServerSocketImpl seems to be missing.

-Nathan

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Nathan Beyer wrote:
> Are both patches required? I applied the latest patch, but the class
> PlainServerSocketImpl seems to be missing.

No, the PlainServerSocketImpl is a new class that I forgot to svn add
before creating the patch.

I've attached a new patch to the JIRA [1] called "harmony-6090-v2.patch"
which is the full, stand-alone patch being proposed to resolve this issue.

Thanks for taking a look.

Tim