Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by newbie-gero <ch...@e7tech.com> on 2008/03/18 18:01:29 UTC

Cant find geronimo adapter v2.1 when install GEP with WTP

Hi lists,
i have install the eclipse into my machine by following these steps
1. Download and unzip the eclipse classic version into this path
/home/red/eclipse
2. Download the WTP tools and unzip and install in /home/red/eclipse
3. Next i run the eclipse.

Now i trying to install the GEP with the WTP by  doing this:
1. Add a new server
2. Trying to find the server adapter by click on the 'Download additional
server adapters'
3. In the list i cannot find the Geronimo server adaptor v2.1

I am using geronimo version 2.1. can i use the version 2.1 adapter? i have
upload the picture of the server adapter listed in eclipse.
Thanks in advance
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16125735/serverAdapter.jpg serverAdapter.jpg

Re: Cant find geronimo adapter v2.1 when install GEP with WTP

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi newbie-gero, Unfortunately, the GEP 2.1.x that corresponds to the
recently-released Geronimo 2.1 server. However, there is an unstable version
that you can download from the site below. Keep in mind though that the
operative word is "unstable". We would be interested though with any problems
and/or comments you have concerning the GEP. Also, the 2.1.x version of the GEP
should be released in the next week or so. Thanks very much for your interest in
Geronimo.....

-----> http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.0/

newbie-gero wrote:
> Hi lists,
> i have install the eclipse into my machine by following these steps
> 1. Download and unzip the eclipse classic version into this path
> /home/red/eclipse
> 2. Download the WTP tools and unzip and install in /home/red/eclipse
> 3. Next i run the eclipse.
>
> Now i trying to install the GEP with the WTP by  doing this:
> 1. Add a new server
> 2. Trying to find the server adapter by click on the 'Download additional
> server adapters'
> 3. In the list i cannot find the Geronimo server adaptor v2.1
>
> I am using geronimo version 2.1. can i use the version 2.1 adapter? i have
> upload the picture of the server adapter listed in eclipse.
> Thanks in advance
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16125735/serverAdapter.jpg serverAdapter.jpg

Tim McConnell