Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erik De Kuyffer <ed...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/24 21:28:53 UTC

Go To Market of an EDI application as separate module to an Open Source ERP System: Reminder

Dear,

A few weeks ago, I have sent out this mail with the request to complete my survey about an Open Source EDI solution as extra module for an Open Source ERP System.
Although some of the addressees completed my survey online (see link in mail hereunder), I am still looking for some extra input.

Would you please be so kind to help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards,
Erik