Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 22:46:04 UTC

Default Time Zone in the Invite

Does one know how to change or where to go to change the default timezone
shown in the invitation popup.  Somewhere in archive someone said moving
the intended timzone to the top of the list in
/usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings/languages/timezones.xml worked for
them.  It didn't work for me when I tried it, even when I changed the
orderId to 0

--
-john-

Re: Default Time Zone in the Invite

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.
Maxim -

No Worries, I swap the order_id of Samoa and Los Angeles and it worked.

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
have you restarted OM?

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.
Maxim

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
timezone.xml is used while installing only

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
stop OM

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.
Oh.  I am using MySQL.

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.
Maxim

--
jt
________________________________

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
according to the code:

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.

--
jt

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:04 AM, Lee Saunders <leesenglishlessons@gmail.com

Posted by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com>.
Right but that does not apply to the timezone in the invitation dialog
box.  It's default to GMT+13(Samoa).

--
jt

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.