Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@netcentric.biz> on 2017/04/03 08:01:31 UTC

Javadoc generation

I am currently looking for a documentation how the javadoc for a Sling release is generated. The documentation at https://sling.apache.org/documentation.html#the-javadoc seems to be outdated. I want to make sure that for Sling9 we include some more packages here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6766.
Thanks for any pointers.
Konrad

Re: Javadoc generation

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
The fix you added looks good to me, thanks!

Robert

Re: Javadoc generation

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,