Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by tomislav <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 14:18:59 UTC

Java applet functional and regression testing

Hello,

Sorry for being quite off-topic, but I don't know where else to go... (if anyone
can point me to the right newsgroup, it'd be much appreciated)
So, can anyone recommend some (not necessarilly) open source tool for automated
functional and/or regression testing of Java applets? I've been googleing
around, but can't seem to find much.

Oh, and a tool for testing applet GUI is needed as well, found this one only:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtt

Thank you,
Tomislav